- Flying Duck Vegan fete – on the second Saturday of every month. Next market is on 11 November (12-4pm)
- Milngavie Makers Market - I do not attend this market every month. No future date booked as yet.
- Edinburgh Vegan Festival - Corner Exchange, 22 October
- Aberdeen Vegan Festival - 25th November
- Dundee Vegan Festival - 3rd December
- Stirling Food Assembly - order online (on Food Assembly website) every week from Thursday night until Tuesday night and collect at the Cycle Hub (Stirling train station) every Thursday between 4.30 & 6.30pm.
Shops & Cafés
- Fruits & Roots in Balfron
- Rose & Grants in Trongate (Glasgow) & Bearsden
- Picnic, Ingram Street, Glasgow
- The Cran, Finnieston, Glasgow
- Juice Warrior on East Marlket Street, Edinburgh
- Santosa Yoga & Meditation, Leith, Edinburgh
- Coffee On Wooer, Falkirk.
- More cafés to be announced soon…..
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to receive my wholesale prices.
Delivery & Collection
I deliver for free around Killearn area and for a small charge in and around Glasgow (£5).
You can also pick up your order for free from my cottage in Killearn.
You can place your order by email at email@example.com
Due to the fragile nature of my cakes postage is a bit tricky but I am currently looking at postage options and should hopefully be able to offer postage around the UK soon. I am keen to make sure the packaging used is as environmental friendly as possible and the postage costs as small as possible.
I will update you on my postage progress soon….